For anyone using a Petrol Powered and hand held hedgetrimmer for work purposes.
Half Day – No formal assessment – practical testing throughout the course
Do you have a group?
Our instructor can come to your site/workplace (subject to facilities and suitability)
Come and join us at one of our ‘open courses’
Refresher training is recommended approximately every three years
What should you bring to the course?
Chainsaw Helmet, Steel toe-capped work boots, gloves, non-snag work overalls, hedgetrimmer, tools & manual, fuel
What the course includes:
• Health & Safety considerations
• Familiarisation with the machine and working parts
• Pre-use checks & risk assessment
• A Safe working area
• Starting and Stopping Checks
• Practical demonstrations & safe use.
• Maintenance, storage & transport.
• Legislative issues.
Persons with certain ailments or on certain medication may not be able to take part in the practical sessions